How you can fundraise…
We would be grateful for any fundraising you can do to help us raise our annual target of £3,000, here are just a few ideas to get you started:
- Give a Donation – if you would like to make a straight donation please write a cheque to ‘Sampford Peverell Parish Council’ and send to 8 Lower Town, Sampford Peverell, EX16 7BJ.
- Take a Collection Tin – if you could take a collection tin to your place of work or ask a business you know to have one please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Make a Home Money Box – a simply way to help and get the kids involved, is use an old jam jar or box to make a money pot for your loose change.
- Do a Run or Challenge – if you fancy challenging yourself why not take on the Great West Run and raise sponsorship.
- Birthday, Anniversary or Celebration – a way to get all your friends and family involved is ask for donations instead of presents for your celebration bash.
- Organise Your Own Event – can you organise a coffee morning, quiz, cake sale? Whether at work, church, school or with your friends and family this would be a great way to support.
Thank you for your support, please get in touch and let us know how you are fundraising for the Park as we would be happy to support you the best way we can.